F.U.N Lacquer - 2018 5th Anniversary Holo Headquarters Collection
- Made in SINGAPORE
- Full Size Powder Jar
- 7g Powder Each
It took F.U.N Lacquer almost TWO years to complete this ultimate holo collection! To celebrate their 5th anniversary, they have created a holo collection which contains everything you need for holo chrome nails!
They're holo powders are packaged in a gorgeous luxurious crystal jar to show off that holo goodness! The design of the crystal jar opening is made to be wide enough for long nails as well as saving the holo powders. There are 3 beautiful powders to choose from
- Holo Bo$$ - High Quality Holo Flakes
- Holo CEO - 7g Medium Holo Powder, the perfect balance between holo powder and flakes!
- Holo President - 7g Fine Holo Powder, larger than most powders on the market to show more holo!
Instructions are made for use with F.U.N Lacquer products. Other brands may have a different outcome.
1. Prep your nails and make sure they are clean and dry.
2. Apply a thin layer of F.U.N Lacquer's "2-in-1" base coat. Don’t go crazy and use too much gel because it will be too thick and the heat from your UV/LED light will cause it to bubble up, just use as much as you would as though you were using regular nail polish. Remember to seal the free edge of your nails with the base gel too.
3. Cure the base coat under F.U.N Lacquer's Mini UV/LED Lamp for 1 minute. As the lamp is in fun size, you may need to do your thumb separately.
*We recommend using a F.U.N Lacquer's peel-off base coat for easy removal.
Apply over coloured base:
4. Once the base coat is cured, apply 1-2 coats of your favourite gel colour or traditional nail polish over the base coat.
5. Apply a thin layer of F.U.N Lacquer's "Always On Top!" non-wipe gel top coat when the colour is cured/fully dried. Remember to seal the free edge for longer lasting mani!
6. Cure the top coat under the UV/LED Lamp for 1 minute.
7. Choose your favourite holo powder, apply it using F.U.N Lacquer's sponge applicator.
8. Gently tap the powder on your nails and drag off the excess for a chrome finish.
9. Apply a thin layer of F.U.N Lacquer's "Always On Top!" non-wipe gel top coat.
10. Cure again under the UV/LED Lamp for 1 minute.
11. As F.U.N Lacquer's "Always On Top!" gel top coat does not have the sticky layer, hence it does not require to clean the excess gel with antiseptic called Isopropyl Alcohol. Simply wash your hand with soap & clear water and you're done!
Apply on it's own:
3. Apply a thin layer of F.U.N Lacquer's "Always On Top!" non-wipe gel top coat.
4. Cure the top coat under the UV/LED Lamp for 1 minute.
5. Choose your favourite holo powder, apply it using the sponge applicator.
6. Gently tap the powder on your nails and drag off the excess for chrome finish.
7. Apply a thin layer of F.U.N Lacquer's "Always On Top!" non-wipe gel top coat.
8. Cure again under the UV/LED Lamp for 1 minute.
(Optional) apply second layer of holo powder for better opacity, repeat steps 5-8.
9. Wash your hand with clear water and you're done!
F.U.N Lacquer is an artisanal indie made name, all beautifully handmade and not just your regular off the shelf brand. All F.U.N lacquers products are 5-Chemical-Free.
Maconii is an authorised retailer for F.U.N Lacquer products
100% guaranteed ☺ Shop with confidence
Images © Maconii Pty Ltd
|Unit of measure||ea|
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Express Shipping - $15.95
Standard Shipping - $7.95 (ETA: 7 days)
Pick-up (Windsor - Beauty) - $0.00
Free pick-up from our Windsor store (70 High St). Please note that our Windsor store is open by appointment only. Please leave your preferred date and time when making payment for your order. An email will be sent to you once the order is ready and to confirm time. Please allow 24 hours.
Pick-up (Prahran - Fashion & Collectibles) - $0.00
Free pick-up from our Prahran store (268 Chapel St). An email will be sent to you once the order is ready. Please allow 24 hours. Opening hours: Mon-Sat (9:30am - 6:00pm) Sunday (11:30am - 6:00pm)