Mitty - Brush On Builder Gel - See Through
- Australian Owned
- 5x Essential Products
- Vegan and Cruelty-free
The ultimate DIY gel starter kit! This kit includes all the essential products that you need to do your nails at home:
- 1x Mitty PH Bonder 10ml - Used to dehydrate, remove oils from nails
- 1x Mitty Gel Primer 10ml - Creates rough nail surface for better adhersion
- 1x Mitty Non Wipe Gloss Top Coat 10ml
- 1x Mitty Brush on Builder Gel - See Though
- 1x Mitty 6W Mini LED Lamp (Cordless)
Mitty Brush on Gel is self-levelling and designed to keep it's shape reducing application time. Extend the length of your nails using forms or pair with tips. Applies beautifully, feels lightweight and natural. Can also be used to strengthen your natural nails to help with growth.
- Less damaging to nail than conventional gel polishes
- No strong fumes
- Less filing
- Better adhesion
- Easy to backfill or remove and reapply.
Curing Time: This soak-off gel is cured in 60 seconds under LED lamps or 2 minutes under UV lamps. Curing time may differ depending on the voltage of your nail art lamp.
Removal: Soaks off in Acetone in ~10-15 minutes.
How to apply:
- Wash your hands. Manicure your nails by gently pushing back your cuticles.
- Clean and dehydrate the nail plate using nail polish remover or an alcohol wipe.
- If you are using tips to lengthen your nails, apply the tip using nail glue and file the tip down so that the surface between your nail and tip is even. Gently remove the shine from the nail plate and the nail tip using a cushion file.
- Apply Mitty PH Bonder to your natural nail plate. Use sparingly and avoid contact with skin.
- Apply Mitty Gel Primer to the nail but not the nail tip.
- Brush on a thin layer of the Mitty Builder Gel and cure. Do not wipe this layer.
- Apply a thicker layer and spread it with the brush side to side. Make sure you stay away from your cuticles. It is best to aim for a level layer specially in your free edge (part of your nails that extends passed your cuticles). Cure.
- Assess the shape and thickness of your nails. You can add a third layer if you like to have thicker nails or if you see uneven areas. Remember to not wipe the nail between layers.
- If you are ready to shape the nail you can now clean the tacky layer with alcohol.
- Refine and buff your nails into shape using a 120/180 grit. We want to reduce any excess product around your cuticle area and the free edge.
- If you need to apply more gel to the nail you can. Just remember that the gel will only stick to a matte or tacky layer.
- Once filed and you are happy with the shape remove the dust filings with a nail brush and apply your top coat.
Maconii is an authorised retailer for Mitty products
100% guaranteed ☺ Shop with confidence
Images © Maconii Pty Ltd
Be the first to review this product!
Help other shoppers by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Standard Shipping - $8.95
Express Shipping - $15.95
Pick-up (Prahran - Fashion & Collectibles) - $0.00
Pick-up from our Chapel St store (Australia). An email will be sent to you when your order is ready. Please allow 24 hours.